Lanterns: The Harvest Festival Unisex Hoodies
Lanterns: The Harvest Festival is a tile-placement and hand management game set in the beautiful world of imperial China. Players act as artisans decorating the palace lake with floating lanterns in preparation for the annual harvest festival. On a turn, a player places a tile depicting various color arrangements, and every player receives lantern cards based on the tile placed. Players dedicate sets of lantern cards to gain honor and favor.
Lanterns: The Harvest Festival was designed by Christopher Chung, illustrated by Beth Sobel, and published by Foxtrot Games in association with Renegade Game Studios.
Foxtrot Games is an independent publisher committed to beautiful, engaging, and approachable board games such as Lanterns: The Harvest Festival, The Fox in the Forest, Sundae Split, World's Fair 1893, and Spy Club. Find out more at: FoxtrotGames.com
Available printed on the FRONT or the BACK of the hoodlie. Size of design may appear bigger on our website to show you all the details and colours may differ from what you see on your screen.
Lanterns: The Harvest Festival Unisex Hoodie
Gildan G185 50/50 Hoodie
- Gildan Heavy Blend 8 oz., 50% cotton, 50% polyester.
- Pouch pocket.
- Double-needle stitching throughout.
- Double-lined hood with colour-matched drawstring.
- 1 x 1 ribbed cuffs and waistband with spandex.
::: Sizing (width x length x sleeve length)
- S 20" (w) x 26" (l) x 33" (s)
- M 22" (w) x 27" (l) x 34" (s)
- L 24" (w) x 28" (l) x 34" (s)
- XL 26" (w) x 29" (l) x 36" (s)
- 2XL 28" (w) x 30" (l) x 37" (s)
- 3XL 30" (w) x 31" (l) x 38" (s)
- 4XL 32" (w) x 32" (l) x 39" (s)
- 5XL 34" (w) x 33" (l) x 40" (s)