Board Game Mechanics Unisex Hoodies
Board Game Mechanics are the heart of the rules and the systems of the board games we play. They outline how players will interact and define the behaviours that will shape our gameplay experiences. Love them or hate them they influence how you feel about board games.
List of board game mechanics: Area Control, Movement Programming, Storytelling, Tile Placement, Time Track, Trading, Trick-taking, Variable Player Powers, Voting, Worker Placement, Dexterity, Action Point Allowance System, Commodity Speculation, Wagering, Deck Building, Simultaneous Action Selection, Modular Board, Card Drafting, Co-operative Play, Pick-up and Deliver, Press Your Luck, Set Collection, Role Playing, Hand Management and many more.
Available printed on the FRONT or the BACK of the hoodlie. Size of design may appear bigger on our website to show you all the details and colours may differ from what you see on your screen.
Board Game Mechanics Unisex Hoodie
Gildan G185 50/50 Hoodie
- Gildan Heavy Blend 8 oz., 50% cotton, 50% polyester.
- Pouch pocket.
- Double-needle stitching throughout.
- Double-lined hood with colour-matched drawstring.
- 1 x 1 ribbed cuffs and waistband with spandex.
::: Sizing (width x length x sleeve length)
- S 20" (w) x 26" (l) x 33" (s)
- M 22" (w) x 27" (l) x 34" (s)
- L 24" (w) x 28" (l) x 34" (s)
- XL 26" (w) x 29" (l) x 36" (s)
- 2XL 28" (w) x 30" (l) x 37" (s)
- 3XL 30" (w) x 31" (l) x 38" (s)
- 4XL 32" (w) x 32" (l) x 39" (s)
- 5XL 34" (w) x 33" (l) x 40" (s)