Narcoleptic Farmers Association Baby Onesies / Infant Bodysuits
Ever wonder you sometimes see farmers laying face-down in fields? There are many theories out there, but the truth may be that some of those farmers suffer from a real and very serious condition called narcolepsy. Narcolepsy can cause those who have it to fall asleep suddenly in the middle of whatever they are doing. The Narcoleptic Farmers Association seeks to spread awareness of this lesser-known condition and support tabletop farmers everywhere.
Nick Angiers is the founder of Meeple Leaf, a network of tabletop gaming events in Vancouver, Canada. When he's not gaming he's either thinking about games, learning languages, or taking care of his various pets. Find out more at: meepleleaf.ca. Geeky Goodies is proud to partner with Nick and Meeple Leaf and offer these products on our site.
Size of design may appear bigger on our website to show you all the details and colours may differ from what you see on your screen.
Narcoleptic Farmers Association Baby Onesie / Infant Bodysuit
Rabbit Skins Infant Fine Jersey Baby Bodysuit (Rabbit Skins 4424)
- 4.5 oz, 100% combed ringspun cotton 1×1 baby rib.
- Infant unisex fit
- Reinforced three-snap closure on binding
::: Sizing(Width) x (Length)
- NB (New Born) 17.5" (body length) x 7.25" (width) x 2.5" (sleeve)
- 6 Months 18.5" (body length) x 8.75" (width) x 2.75" (sleeve)
- 12 Months 19.5" (body length) x 9.75" (width) x 3" (sleeve)
- 18 Months 20.5" (body length) x 10.75" (width) x 3.25" (sleeve)
::: General Guidelines for Infant Sizes
- 6 Months 11-14 lbs, length: 17"-24"
- 12 Months 15-20 lbs, length: 25"-27"
- 18 Months 21-24 lbs, length: 27"-30"